Click these links to download valuable information for your purchase:
Why work with Geoff Hall?
Buyer Plan of Action
- Assist you in obtaining the best value and fit for your new home.
- Communicate to you on a regular basis any applicable new listings that come on the market, or ‘sleeve’ listings I discover through my referral channels.
- Servet you in every way I can to find the right home for YOU, at the right price, in a reasonable time.
This is How:
- Prequalify you for an appropriate price range and budget
- Thoroughly understand your needs and wants for your new home
- Begin an initial search of existing homes on the market that meet these criteria
- Create a Comprehensive Automatic Search, customized specifically for your needs – new listings will be sent to you via e-mail immediately
- Research For Sale By Owners, expired, and cancelled listings that may fit your criteria
- Utilize relationships and channels to discover new listings *before* they are on the general market
- Broadcast your needs at Re/Max Kelowna office meetings – we have almost 200 high volume Realtors, and nearly 42% of all deals are done “in-house.”
- Efficiently eliminate properties which do not fit your criteria – your time is valuable
- Contact listing agents for detailed information on properties that may fit your needs
- Personally Door Knock neighborhoods or homes you express interest in
- Create and advise on the Purchase Contract at time of offer, as well as all other necessary paperwork
- Represent your interests, and your interests alone, during negotiations and throughout the entirety of the deal process
- Provide you with a list of applicable Closing Costs (see “Buyer Cost Worksheet”)
- Assist you in arranging financing, appraisals, inspections, and other services
- Supervise completion of paperwork throughout the process, and answer questions or refer to the appropriate individual – you’re never alone!
- 16. Most of all – I will always be available to provide consultation, assistance, or advice. I want you to experience the best Customer Service of your life, and tell all your friends!
In Return, here’s what I ask from you:
- Your communication – direct any inquiry to me, and I will respond in a timely manner
- Availability for showings
- An Exclusive Buyer’s Agency Agreement
Now let’s get moving!